Book on a half price practical driving course with YFC and Drive Doctors
How NFYFC is supporting Young Farmers, the industry and Government to highlight the opportunities in agriculture
Find skilled jobs in agriculture through HOPS Recruitment
Competitions are at the heart of Young Farmers, and there are so many to get involved with!
From Scotland to New Zealand - your chance to discover the world.
As part of the Drive It Home campaign, we are holding road safety courses at exciting locations across the country - including Adam Henson's farm. Find out more here!
About The National Federation of Young Farmers’ Clubs (NFYFC)
We are one of the largest rural youth organisations in the UK with 644 Young Farmers’ Clubs (YFCs) in England and Wales dedicated to supporting young people in agriculture and the countryside.
Led by young people, for young people, YFCs provide their 25,000 members aged 10 to 26 with a unique opportunity to develop skills, work with their local community, travel abroad, take part in a varied competitions programme and enjoy a dynamic social life..
If you would like more information about joining your nearest Young Farmers' Club, please click here for information on how to join.
Did you know?
- Our first club was formed in 1921 to further the education and farming skills of young people in agriculture.
- We have a mascot called SuperMoo.
- Our 644 clubs are part of 46 County Federations that are grouped into six regional areas and Wales.
- In 2012, members elected three women for the first time into the top positions of Chairman and Vice Chairmen.
- Our national Competitions programme runs throughout the year and members from across the Federation take part.
- The Annual Convention is always the most popular event of the year - where more than 4,000 young farmers get together to celebrate being part of one of the largest rural youth organisations in the UK.