Partner With Us
NFYFC has a long history of working in strategic partnerships. By working together with our partners we achieve far more than we could alone. Below you will find examples from recent years to give you an idea of the width and breadth of our work.
- We’re proud to partner with world-leading corporates and national businesses. For an example see our Smart Farming Guide in which we partnered with Savills.
- Charitable Trusts and Foundations who want to support rural young people, develop young leaders and provide training and education opportunities. We are also an infrastructure organisation and work to support the YFC community as a whole. We are particularly grateful for the Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust, the YFA and the NFU Mutual Charitable Trust who have been significant and long-term supporters of our work.
- The UK Government and statutory agencies – DEFRA has been a stalwart supporter of our AGRI work. The Environment Agency worked recently helped us to develop our Plastics Pollution Curve Module. We partner with the best placed organisation to support our themes of work.
- Charities and other stakeholder groups – we are always stronger and more impactful when we work together. Explore some of our collaborations with Countryside Classroom, The Farm Safety Foundation, British Wool and many more.
- Businesses who want to provide offers to Young Farmers (please see our Offers for Members page).
If you would like to explore working with us, please contact Sophie.email@example.com
DRAW (Compost Heap range of cards) is a small business supplying farm shops around the UK with beautifully illustrated cards and gifts with many rural and farm themes mixed with a little humour.
Will and George, founders of Draw, contacted NFYFC in the midst of the pandemic to offer their company’s support in raising funds for NFYFC. Supporting rural young people is hugely important to them (and their business) and we have been proudly working together with DRAW ever since.
As a result of this partnership, when you visit many farm shops you will find their beautifully illustrated cards with a sign letting customers know that 10% for all card sales are donated to NFYFC.